The Vermont Recovery Coach Academy
The Vermont Recovery Coach Academy is a comprehensive, current, interactive training designed to equip participants with the basic tools, skills and resources vital to becoming an effective recovery coach.
May 8 – 11, 2017
Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
Swift House Inn
25 Stewart Lane, Middlebury, Vermont
Registration is now open; please scroll down.
Cost: $450; lunch will be provided.
Accomodations at Participant’s Expense:
Rooms are available at the Swift House Inn at participant’s expense. To reserve a room, please call the Inn directly and let them know that you are attending the Recovery Coach Academy.
Contact: (802) 388-9925
$125 for a Main House room
$110 for a Gate House room
$175 for a Carriage House room.
Participants will receive:
- Comprehensive Professional Development Training
- Complete Training Manual and Certificate of Completion
- Future Professional Development Training and Support Opportunities
Hot Topics at the Recovery Coach Academy:
- The Disease of Addiction and the Brain
- Motivational Interviewing
- Ethics, Values and Boundaries
- Multiple Pathways to Recovery
- Harm Reduction
- New! Nutrition and Recovery
- The program is open to individuals in long-term recovery, their family members, allies and professionals.
- One year minimum of personal or family recovery (if applicable).
- Current support system and personal recovery plan (if applicable).
The Academy is open to anyone interested in the recovery field and not limited to peers or peer run organizations.