The Vermont Recovery Coach Training
The Vermont Recovery Coach Training is a comprehensive, current, interactive training designed to equip participants with the basic tools, skills and resources vital to becoming an effective recovery coach.
November 13th – 16th
Marlboro College Technical Center
28 Vernon St, Brattleboro, VT
9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Each Day
Cost: $750; Scholarships Available*. Lunch provided.
*Scholarship Application information will be sent upon registration (below) to those applying with the full scholarship code through a recovery center and/or Designated Agency. Deadline for Scholarship Application is October 31st for November training.
Accomodations at Participant’s Expense.
Participants will receive:
- Comprehensive Professional Development Training
- Complete Training Manual and Certificate of Completion
- Future Professional Development Training and Support Opportunities
- The Disease of Addiction and the Brain
- Motivational Interviewing
- Ethics, Values and Boundaries
- Multiple Pathways to Recovery
- Harm Reduction
- Nutrition and Recovery
- The program is open to individuals in long-term recovery, their family members, allies and professionals.
- One year minimum of personal or family recovery (if applicable).
- Current support system and personal recovery plan (if applicable).
The Recovery Coach Training is open to anyone interested in the recovery field and not limited to peers or peer run organizations.