The Vermont Recovery Coach Academy
The Vermont Recovery Coach Academy is a comprehensive, current, interactive training designed to equip participants with the basic tools, skills and resources vital to becoming an effective recovery coach.
May 8 – 11, 2017
Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am until 5:00 pm
Swift House Inn
25 Stewart Lane, Middlebury, Vermont
Registration is now closed.
Cost: $450; lunch will be provided.
Accomodations at Participant’s Expense:
Rooms are available at the Swift House Inn at participant’s expense. To reserve a room, please call the Inn directly and let them know that you are attending the Recovery Coach Academy.
Contact: (802) 388-9925
$125 for a Main House room
$110 for a Gate House room
$175 for a Carriage House room.
Participants will receive:
- Comprehensive Professional Development Training
- Complete Training Manual and Certificate of Completion
- Future Professional Development Training and Support Opportunities
Hot Topics at the Recovery Coach Academy:
- The Disease of Addiction and the Brain
- Motivational Interviewing
- Ethics, Values and Boundaries
- Multiple Pathways to Recovery
- Harm Reduction
- New! Nutrition and Recovery
- The program is open to individuals in long-term recovery, their family members, allies and professionals.
- One year minimum of personal or family recovery (if applicable).
- Current support system and personal recovery plan (if applicable).
The Academy is open to anyone interested in the recovery field and not limited to peers or peer run organizations.
Registration is Closed