The Vermont Certified Recovery Coach Training
The Vermont Recovery Coach Training is a comprehensive, current, interactive training designed to equip participants with the basic tools, skills and resources vital to becoming an effective recovery coach.
Cost: $750; Some Scholarships Available*
St. Johnsbury Academy: Sold Out!
July 23rd through July 26th, 2018
9am to 4pm each day
Registration is sold out and closed
Bellows Falls Academy Sign Up Below
July 30th through August 2nd, 2018
9am to 5pm each day
Rockingham Medical Group at 1 Hospital Court. … in the fireplace conference room
Comprehensive Professional Development Training
- Complete Training Manual and Certificate of Completion
- Future Professional Development Training and Support Opportunities
- The Disease of Addiction and the Brain
- Motivational Interviewing
- Ethics, Values and Boundaries
- Multiple Pathways to Recovery
- Harm Reduction
- Nutrition and Recovery
- The program is open to individuals in long-term recovery, their family members, allies and professionals.
- One year minimum of personal or family recovery (if applicable).
- Current support system and personal recovery plan (if applicable).
The Recovery Coach Training is open to anyone interested in the recovery field: peers, family members, clinicians, allies, friends…
*Scholarship applications will be sent in the coming weeks to all those who enter a scholarship code on this registration form. These scholarship codes are only available to those students sponsored by a preapproved recovery organization or mental health organization.
Add your name to our e-mail list: firstname.lastname@example.org